How to set permission for your file or folders?
You can set the permissions for individual files and folders in the plesk control panel. To change file permissions follow the steps given below.
1. Login to the plesk control panel.
2. Under Websites & Domains, click Show More which folders you going to change the permissions.
3. Select File Manager.
4. Click httpdocs from the left tree.
5. Enable the check box near the file for which you going to change the file permission.
6. When you mouse hover on the selected file, you will get a drop down arrow next to the file name. Click on the drop down and select Change Permissions.
7. Under Groups or User names, select the user or group for which you wish to give the file permission.
8. Under Permissions, you can allow or deny the required file permission for the selected users and click OK.
File permission for the selected file folder or file is changed.
Was this answer helpful?
How to set PHP version?
For some PHP websites, they need to be configured the PHP version into specific version of PHP....
How do we check the Bandwith Report of our website?
You can check bandwith usage of your site, by following these steps below:- Login to Plesk 12-...
How to set default document (index page) for your website?
If you have custom document that you want to set as default document for your site, like:...
How to add mime type?
Somehow you will get 403 error message on your browser, because the extention of file that we...
How to change the .net version?
If you want to change the version of your .net framework, for example from 3.5 to 4.5, you can...