How to make a backup for MSSQL Database
To make a backup file of your MSSQL Database, you can use Backup Manager feature that provided by Plesk 12 by follow these steps:
1. Login to Plesk 12
2. Click menu Backup Manager
3. Click More Actions > Database Backup Repository
4. Under Tools menu, click Backup
5. You're now on Backup Setting page:
- Choose the database name that you want to backup
- Name your database backup file (for MSSQL database, you can fill with .bak extension, like : mydatabasemssql_backup.bak)
6. Click OK
7. Once it's complete, you can download your backup file to your local computer.
Was this answer helpful?
To restore your MSSQL database to the server, you can use a feature name Database Backup...
To restore your MySQL database to the server, you can use our PHPMyAdmin page for that. To access...
You can set ODBC connection for your site if in case it needs to be set, by following these...
To create database on Plesk 12, you can follow these steps:1. Login to Plesk 122. Click menu...
To create a backup of your MySQL database, you can use our PHPMyAdmin page for that. To access...