How to restore MySQL database to server
To restore your MySQL database to the server, you can use our PHPMyAdmin page for that. To access it, please follow these steps:
1. Login to Plesk 12
2. Go to Database menu
3. On your database name row, you can click "Webadmin" icon/menu
4. You will be redirected to PHPMyAdmin page
5. on the PHPMyAdmin Page, click your database
6. And then click Import
7. Browse your mysql file from your local computer
8. Click Go. Your database file will be restored to the server
Was this answer helpful?
To create a backup of your MySQL database, you can use our PHPMyAdmin page for that. To access...
You can set ODBC connection for your site if in case it needs to be set, by following these...
To create database on Plesk 12, you can follow these steps:1. Login to Plesk 122. Click menu...
To restore your MSSQL database to the server, you can use a feature name Database Backup...
To make a backup file of your MSSQL Database, you can use Backup Manager feature that provided by...