How to make a backup for MySQL Database
To create a backup of your MySQL database, you can use our PHPMyAdmin page for that. To access it, please follow these steps:
1. Login to Plesk 12
2. Go to Database menu
3. On your database name row, you can click "Webadmin" icon/menu
4. You will be redirected to PHPMyAdmin page
5. on the PHPMyAdmin Page, click your database
6. And then click Export
7. Choose "Quick - display only the minimal options"
8. Click Go. Your database file is downloaded to your local computer.
Was this answer helpful?
To make a backup file of your MSSQL Database, you can use Backup Manager feature that provided by...
You can set ODBC connection for your site if in case it needs to be set, by following these...
To create database on Plesk 12, you can follow these steps:1. Login to Plesk 122. Click menu...
To restore your MySQL database to the server, you can use our PHPMyAdmin page for that. To access...
To restore your MSSQL database to the server, you can use a feature name Database Backup...