How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 126.96.36.199,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Was this answer helpful?
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Yes, please contact us at email@example.com for more information. We provide a flexible web...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
No, we only provide a single database user login.