How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 126.96.36.199,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Was this answer helpful?
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...