What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com
If not, you need to use the Mail Server IP Address
You can find it from your DotNetPanel
- Login on : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- Click on your hosting package name or type, for example : Seek Basic
- Then click on "View Space Summary"
- There will be Hosting Space Information on that page, click on Mail then SMTP/POP3 Server
- You can use that IP address as your SMTP/POP3 Server
Was this answer helpful?
Open Outlook interface, and click on "Tools -> E-mail Accounts". Select "View or change...
Here is the code sample :...
1.) Go to Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars2.) To add a new Email...
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...