I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Was this answer helpful?
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...