How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Was this answer helpful?
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...