How does the WWW work?
- Web information is stored in documents called web pages.
- Web pages are files stored on computers called web servers.
- Computers reading the web pages are called web clients.
- Web clients view the pages with a program called a web browser.
- Popular browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Was this answer helpful?
Please go to this link : http://www.robtex.com/dns/
The collection of all your web pages is called your web site. To let others view your...
The Web is a network of computers all over the world. All the computers in the Web...
The term traceroute refers both to a utility and the output of that utility. Traceroute is a...
Please go to http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html