How to create an FTP account
In order to create an FTP account, you can follow these steps:
- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click FTP accounts under the Hosting Space Menu on the left.
- Click the "Create FTP Account" button underneath the FTP Accounts section you just opened.
- Input a Username into the username box
- Input and confirm your password in both dialog boxes
- Click on the "Home Folder:" box. This will bring up a pop up menu in which you can select the folder that the account will have access to. The default location is fine if you do not need to specify a specific folder
- Ensure that both "Read" and "Write" are selected under Access Rights
- Click Save
Was this answer helpful?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Mail Id...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on website Click on website name Click...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you simply need...
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel Login to DotNetPanel...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Domains Select the Domain you wish to...