- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Databases > MySQL 5.x or SQL SERVER 2008
- Click Create Database
- Enter the name of the database in the box provided
- If a User is already Created the click to add them.
- If no users then click Create User
- Enter the Username and password in the boxes (Password must be at least 6 characters long and contain letters and numbers)
- Select the default datbase they will be assigned to from the dropdown
- Click the Check box next to the existing databases you wish this user to be applied to.
- Click Save
How to create a MySQL and MSSQL database
Was this answer helpful?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Domains Select the Domain you wish to...
In order to create an FTP account, you can follow these steps: Login to DotNetPanel Click...
Step by Step on Accessing "View Space Summary" on your DotNetPanel: Login to your DotNetPanel...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Web Site Name...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Create...