- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Databases > MySQL 5.x or SQL SERVER 2008
- Click Create Database
- Enter the name of the database in the box provided
- If a User is already Created the click to add them.
- If no users then click Create User
- Enter the Username and password in the boxes (Password must be at least 6 characters long and contain letters and numbers)
- Select the default datbase they will be assigned to from the dropdown
- Click the Check box next to the existing databases you wish this user to be applied to.
- Click Save
How to create a MySQL and MSSQL database
Was this answer helpful?
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel Login to DotNetPanel...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you simply need...
If you would like to change the password for your DotNetPanel account, you will simply need to...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Advanced Web Statistics Click on Add...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Mail Id...