- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Databases > MySQL 5.x or SQL SERVER 2008
- Click Create Database
- Enter the name of the database in the box provided
- If a User is already Created the click to add them.
- If no users then click Create User
- Enter the Username and password in the boxes (Password must be at least 6 characters long and contain letters and numbers)
- Select the default datbase they will be assigned to from the dropdown
- Click the Check box next to the existing databases you wish this user to be applied to.
- Click Save
How to create a MySQL and MSSQL database
Was this answer helpful?
In order to create an FTP account, you can follow these steps: Login to DotNetPanel Click...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Groups Click on Create...
Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com Click "Domains" , Click on your domain...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Mail -> Accounts Select the account...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Advanced Web Statistics Click on Add...