- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Databases > MySQL 5.x or SQL SERVER 2008
- Click Create Database
- Enter the name of the database in the box provided
- If a User is already Created the click to add them.
- If no users then click Create User
- Enter the Username and password in the boxes (Password must be at least 6 characters long and contain letters and numbers)
- Select the default datbase they will be assigned to from the dropdown
- Click the Check box next to the existing databases you wish this user to be applied to.
- Click Save
How to create a MySQL and MSSQL database
Was this answer helpful?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on website Click on website name Click...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Your...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5) Click...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Groups Click on Create...
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel Login to DotNetPanel...