How to create a domain
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you simply need to follow these steps. Once you have created the domain, you will then need to create a "Website" for the respective domain to store the files. The instructions are as follows:
- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on "Domains" under the Hosting Space Menu on the left
- Click on the "Add Domain" button
- Select Domain, Subdoamin, or Domain Pointer
- If Selecting Domain or Subdomain You will then a box to enter the domain name.
- Fill in the domain or subdomain name you wisht to add. Make sure to check the boxes for Create Web Site, Enabled DNS, Create Instant Alias
- Click "Add Domain"
- This will then add the Domain and setup a Website for it.
- If selecting Domain Poiinter then you will see a box for the domain
- Fill in the box for the domain
- Check the box next to Point to existing website and select the site from the drop down box.
- Check Enable DNS The click add Doamin. This will set the domain as a pointer to that site.
Your website has now been successfully created! You can now use an FTP account to upload files!
Was this answer helpful?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Databases -> SQL Server 2008 or MySQL 5.x...
Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com Click "Domains" , Click on your domain...
Step by Step on Accessing your Webmail Ensure your domain is pointed to our nameserver and...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Mail Id...
If you would like to change the password for your DotNetPanel account, you will simply need to...