How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Was this answer helpful?
For PHP, We provide pear mail using smtp authentication method , here is the code sample:...
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com If...
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...
Please note, replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name. 1. Open Express. 2....