How to set up email with Outlook 2003?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server.
From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "Email Accounts..." This will bring up the Email Accounts wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account", Click "Next"
- In the Server Type prompt, select "POP3". Click "Next"
- Fill in the values in the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) :
Your Name : The name you want to appear in outgoing emails
E-mail Address : The address you want to receive email from (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
User Name : Your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
Password : Your email account password
Incoming mail server (POP3) : mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : mail.yourdomain.com
- Click "More Settings", then click on the "Outgoing Server" tab, please tick on the "My SMTP requires authentication"
- Click "OK" to bring you back to the Email Accounts dialog box
- Click "Next"
- Click "Finish"
Was this answer helpful?
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...
Here is the code sample :...
We strictly do not allow the Bulk Mail sending, we will categorize the bulk mail sending as...
Open Outlook interface, and click on "Tools -> E-mail Accounts". Select "View or change...