How do I setup Outlook Express
Please note, replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.
1. Open Express.
2. Click on Tools > Accounts.
3. Click on Add > Mail
4. In the box enter your Display Name. (Any name will work here)
5. Click next.
6. Enter your real email address. (email@example.com)
7. Click Next.
8. Enter the POP3 And SMTP Servers, these are
9. Click Next.
10. Enter your account name. (username)
11. Enter your password. ( Password ) Note : passwords are CaSe SeSiTiVe.
12. Click Finish. You are done...
After successfully creating your mail, you have to enabled SMTP Authentication before you can send email.
Click Tools -> Accounts -> Choose the account that you have just configured and click properties.
From the properties dialog box, Select the Servers Tab and check MyServer Requires Authentication.
Was this answer helpful?
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
For PHP, We provide pear mail using smtp authentication method , here is the code sample:...
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click...
Open Outlook interface, and click on "Tools -> E-mail Accounts". Select "View or change...
Here is the code sample :...