How do I setup Outlook Express
Please note, replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.
1. Open Express.
2. Click on Tools > Accounts.
3. Click on Add > Mail
4. In the box enter your Display Name. (Any name will work here)
5. Click next.
6. Enter your real email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Click Next.
8. Enter the POP3 And SMTP Servers, these are
9. Click Next.
10. Enter your account name. (username)
11. Enter your password. ( Password ) Note : passwords are CaSe SeSiTiVe.
12. Click Finish. You are done...
After successfully creating your mail, you have to enabled SMTP Authentication before you can send email.
Click Tools -> Accounts -> Choose the account that you have just configured and click properties.
From the properties dialog box, Select the Servers Tab and check MyServer Requires Authentication.
Was this answer helpful?
How to fix the problem: In Outlook, go to "Tools" and select "Email Accounts". Make sure "View...
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...
Here is the code sample :...
1.) Go to Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars2.) To add a new Email...
You have to enabled SMTP Authentication **Important - Always use this format email@example.com...