How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 18.104.22.168,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Ця відповідь Вам допомогла?
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...