How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 220.127.116.11,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Hjälpte svaret dig?
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...