How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 184.108.40.206,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
¿Fue útil la respuesta?
No, we only provide a single database user login.
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...