How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 22.214.171.124,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
¿Fue útil la respuesta?
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...