How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 22.214.171.124,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Răspunsul a fost util?
V-ar mai putea interesa și
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Yes, please contact us at email@example.com for more information. We provide a flexible web...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...