How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 22.214.171.124,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Var dette svaret til hjelp?
Les også disse
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...