How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 220.127.116.11,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Дали Ви помогна овој одговор?
Исто така прочитајте
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...