How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 188.8.131.52,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...