How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 220.127.116.11,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...