How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 18.104.22.168,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...