How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 188.8.131.52,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
No, we only provide a single database user login.