How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 188.8.131.52,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
No, we only provide a single database user login.