How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 184.108.40.206,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...
No, we only provide a single database user login.