How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 126.96.36.199,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...