How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 18.104.22.168,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...