How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 188.8.131.52,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...