How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 220.127.116.11,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
No, we only provide a single database user login.