How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 126.96.36.199,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...