How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 188.8.131.52,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Yes, please contact us at email@example.com for more information. We provide a flexible web...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...