How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 184.108.40.206,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Was this answer helpful?
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...