How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 220.127.116.11,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...