How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 22.214.171.124,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...