How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 188.8.131.52,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...