How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 188.8.131.52,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Hjalp dette svar dig?
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...