How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 18.104.22.168,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Byla tato odpověď nápomocná?
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...