How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 126.96.36.199,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...