How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 220.127.116.11,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...