How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 126.96.36.199,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...