How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 220.127.116.11,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...