How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 22.214.171.124,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...