How do I find my MS SQL Server or Host Address?
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information :
- Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- After that Click on your "Hosting Package" name, for example : "Seek Basic"
- Then Click on "View Space Summary"
- Find "Databases" >> "SQL Server 2008"
- You will see the detail on that page, for example : 22.214.171.124,25000
- Please also include the port behind it when try connect or access your database
Ha estat útil la resposta?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
No, we only provide a single database user login.