What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com
If not, you need to use the Mail Server IP Address
You can find it from your DotNetPanel
- Login on : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- Click on your hosting package name or type, for example : Seek Basic
- Then click on "View Space Summary"
- There will be Hosting Space Information on that page, click on Mail then SMTP/POP3 Server
- You can use that IP address as your SMTP/POP3 Server
Hjälpte svaret dig?
We strictly do not allow the Bulk Mail sending, we will categorize the bulk mail sending as...
First, please make sure that your email account is created on our server. You can check this by...
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...