What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com
If not, you need to use the Mail Server IP Address
You can find it from your DotNetPanel
- Login on : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- Click on your hosting package name or type, for example : Seek Basic
- Then click on "View Space Summary"
- There will be Hosting Space Information on that page, click on Mail then SMTP/POP3 Server
- You can use that IP address as your SMTP/POP3 Server
Esta resposta foi útil?
Please note, replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name. 1. Open Express. 2....
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...
How to fix the problem: In Outlook, go to "Tools" and select "Email Accounts". Make sure "View...
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server. From...