What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com
If not, you need to use the Mail Server IP Address
You can find it from your DotNetPanel
- Login on : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- Click on your hosting package name or type, for example : Seek Basic
- Then click on "View Space Summary"
- There will be Hosting Space Information on that page, click on Mail then SMTP/POP3 Server
- You can use that IP address as your SMTP/POP3 Server
Дали Ви помогна овој одговор?
Исто така прочитајте
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...
Greylisting (or graylisting) is a method of defending e-mail users...
To set or edit the mailbox size for an individual user in SmarterMail: 1.Login to the web...
You have to enabled SMTP Authentication **Important - Always use this format firstname.lastname@example.org...