What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com
If not, you need to use the Mail Server IP Address
You can find it from your DotNetPanel
- Login on : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- Click on your hosting package name or type, for example : Seek Basic
- Then click on "View Space Summary"
- There will be Hosting Space Information on that page, click on Mail then SMTP/POP3 Server
- You can use that IP address as your SMTP/POP3 Server
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...
How to fix the problem: In Outlook, go to "Tools" and select "Email Accounts". Make sure "View...
In short, the catch-all email function allows you to receive all incoming email that is addressed...
1.) Go to Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars2.) To add a new Email...