What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com
If not, you need to use the Mail Server IP Address
You can find it from your DotNetPanel
- Login on : http://panel.seekdotnet.com
- Click on your hosting package name or type, for example : Seek Basic
- Then click on "View Space Summary"
- There will be Hosting Space Information on that page, click on Mail then SMTP/POP3 Server
- You can use that IP address as your SMTP/POP3 Server
Byla tato odpověď nápomocná?
How to fix the problem: In Outlook, go to "Tools" and select "Email Accounts". Make sure "View...
Greylisting (or graylisting) is a method of defending e-mail users...
We strictly do not allow the Bulk Mail sending, we will categorize the bulk mail sending as...
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...