I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Ця відповідь Вам допомогла?
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...