I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...