I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Var dette svaret til hjelp?
Les også disse
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...