I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
No, we only provide a single database user login.