I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...