I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...