I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We provide a flexible web...