I get "The server principal "username" is not able to access the database "databasename" under the current security context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 916) " after I tried to login via MS SQL Management Studio?
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Connect to the database server as normal
- Press F7 to open the "Object Explorer Details" window or click "View" >> "Object Explorer Details"
- In the object explorer details window expand by double click on "Databases"
- Right click on the header bar ("Name", "Policy health state", "Recovery Model", etc) and deselect "Collation" from the menu that will pop up
- From the object explorer, refresh the "Databases"
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Old control panel - Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...