How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Var dette svaret til hjelp?
Les også disse
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...