How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Дали Ви помогна овој одговор?
Исто така прочитајте
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...