How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information : Login to your DotNetPanel :...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...