How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
Yes, please contact us at email@example.com for more information. We provide a flexible web...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...