How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...