How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information : Login to your DotNetPanel :...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...