How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...